– I want my book manuscript to be submitted to my editor by the beginning of May.
– I’m going to finish a novel I’ve been working on since 2016 called The Legend of the Princess. I’m going to put it on hold until I finish my book manuscript, but then I’m going to start writing it again in May.
– This summer I want to draw a short autobio comic centered around Link’s Awakening. I’ve already written the script and sketched the thumbnails, as well as created a cartoon version of myself, and I’m looking forward to sitting down and getting to work. I just need to finish my book manuscript first!
– I also want to write a love story called “The Moon Over Innsmouth,” a sequel to H.P. Lovecraft’s “The Shadow Over Innsmouth” in which the narrator drops out of college, embraces his biracial identity, and learns to celebrate the joy of Polynesian religious traditions as he develops strong romantic feelings for a handsome young fishman.
– I can’t believe I’m actually typing this sentence with my own hands, but I want to make a firm resolution to PLAY MORE VIDEO GAMES this year. For the past two years I’ve been feeling like I’m busy and tired all the time, so I need to carve out a chunk of time every single day when I don’t do anything meaningful, productive, or related to work in any way.
( Header image from Gaviary on Tumblr )