– I finished a complete rough draft of Chapter 40 of Malice. This chapter got a bit long, so I’m going to take all of next week to edit and polish it.
– I posted Chapter 39 on FFN.
– I edited Chapter 6.
– I wrote a very short story about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which I posted on AO3. This was such a joyful and healing project.
– My short story “Don’t Order the Fish” was rejected from the body horror anthology. I went back to the story and decided I really like it. I edited a few bits, and I’m going to send it to the online magazine Strange Horizons when their submission window opens on Monday.
– I finished the illustration I was going to submit to the Path of the Goddess zine. Since my artist application was rejected, I didn’t put as much effort into the piece as I originally intended, but I still had a good time working on it and learned a few things in the process. I’ll post it on various social media platforms tomorrow. (ETA: Here it is on Tumblr!)
– I wrote the second page of my essay about gender in the Legend of Zelda games. I intended to write more, but you know what? Two pages is better than zero pages!