– I posted the first two stories in Night of The Final Day, a collection of vignettes about how the characters in Majora’s Mask spend their final few hours before the moon falls.
– I edited Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27 of Malice.
– I’ve been continuing to chip away at Chapter 41, which isn’t even that long. I’m going to need to figure out a different approach if I want to finish this novel by the end of the year.
– I posted another short autobio comic, which began as a set of thumbnails I made for the fundamental comics workshop exercise of drawing a memory from your childhood in five minutes across four panels. It feels nice to know that I’m capable of creating an entire comic page from scratch in a week.
– I finished editing and reformatting my Ghost Stories zine and reprinted the second edition, which is now up for sale on Etsy.
– I went back to the stories in my Haunted Houses zine and edited them one more time. I think I might be able to put the zine into production this coming week. I’ve gotten some amazing gift art for earlier zines that I may be able to print in this one depending on how the formatting turns out.
– I put a lot of work into promoting the Legend of Haiku zine, and I also commissioned an artist I’ve admired for years to create a special illustration that will be printed as a sticker as a gift for contributors. I’ve already gotten some amazing submissions, and I’m really excited about how this project is turning out!
– I applied to be a virtual exhibitor at the Philly Zine Fest, and I wrote a short story to submit to their anthology. I’m also working on an illustration to accompany the story, and I’ve been experimenting with what I hope will be an interesting page layout for the submission.